Hey there,

So I am really proud, because it’s been second week while I am doing hip hop abs. So far – so good. I really enjoy in this program, and I really want to continue with it – for a lot of reasons. It is funny, it is really like a Zumba and that is why I love it. So, I’ve decide to buy as much as literature about this as I can.

I want to buy dvd, but there are a few things that I really don’t know. I was hoping that you can help me.

Does hip hop abs workout dvd include nutrition plan, as well?

Thank you! 

So I have one DVD, but on them I could be able to find only workout. Nothing about nutrition plan was not able on this DVD. Maybe I couldn’t find it, but I am sure that this is not the reason. Now, maybe some new dvd has the nutrition plan as well. If they do, I am really ready to buy one more.

I am glad for you, because I really love hip hop abs, because they just never can’t be boring for me.

Do you really need nutrition plan? Because, I am sure that you can find it on the internet as well.

If I can help you, let me know!

Hi there,

I didn’t know this fact. Because, while I was doing hip hop abs I remember that I was looking to find DVD nutrition plan, but I was not able. I still have that CD with tutorial how to do hip hop abs, without any nutrition plan.

Now, maybe it is different now, maybe there are some new things, maybe there are some new dvd’s. If that is so, I have to say that that is really good thing, because in that case you will be able to learn how to do properly hip hop abs and how to follow nutrition plan. That is so cool! 

Hello girls,

Well, that would be an amazing thing, right? I mean, I have to say that I am super happy because I have discovered those hip hop abs, and I have to say that after almost one month of doing them, I feel pretty much cool and I can say that I can see some progress as well.

Now, it would be awesome if there is nutrition plan on the same DVD because I do remember that I was not able to find it as well.

Now, it is cool and I am happy about it. I am not following this diet plan, but I think that this is the right time to do that.

Thank you!