Okay, here goes. I have a 33 day cycle with my last period starting on 05/26 and lasting the regular 5 days. My boyfriend came to visit me this past weekend and we were a bit irresponsible on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of June. He only ejaculated slightly inside me on Saturday the 16th and it was the woman-on-top position (i.e., not great for baby making). It is only Monday the 18th and my stomach is feeling rather warm and crampy, especially on the right side. Is it at all possible to be having pregnancy symptoms at 2 days after conception???? Please help. Thanks so much.

hello.
me too im in 2dpo,2days after conception,i have some cramps in my stomac & sore breast,im in the 14th of cycle,i wish that is a sign of early pregnancy.

In my opinion it could be an early sign of pregnancy but I am sure that you are aware that the only way to be sure is to do the test. So head down to the nearest pharmacy and buy homemade pregnancy test. If you buy the one for the first morning urine the chances are that the result is 99 % sure so I would suggest that solution. These tests are rarely mistaken although it can happen sometimes.

After you got the result, in case that you are pregnant you should consult your doctor about further action. Anyhow he will confirm pregnancy (if that is the case) by doing the blood test. I hope this was helpful.