Hello to who ever looks at this,

I have been feeling signs of pregnancy but im not really sure if i should worry or not. I have about a 4 day period which comes about every 28-30 days, regularly. I have had unprotect sex with my boyfriend and no i am not using any type of BC because i do want to get pregnate eventually, Well i got my period however it was VERY LIGHT when usually the 2&3 days its at its heaviest, i say if i had to use only one tampon or pad a day it wouldnt have effected me cause thats just about the amount i bled. which was very abnormal. well after my period was well and over 4 days later i started to get a pinkish/brownish discharge. and about 2 days later it stopped completly. A week later or so the discharge in general not really a color if i would say a light white started to smelled funny to me. the whole time i have been having headaches, diarrahrea, gas (which is over), fatigue, and weird eating habits were im hungry and then im like i cant hold it down, but its only dry heaving. Ive had no real breast soreness or darkening of the nipples. But...I have been pregnate before, but things got very complicated which i wont go into detail, however, But it was nothing like this... if anything i had horrible morning sickness. and i know they say every pregnancy isnt the same. Please if anyone can give me some insight on what to do... Im going to take a pregnancy test sometime next week. to find out for sure. but i would like some insight from other people as well...

Thank you

Very Respectfully~

I was concerned about being pregnant a while back, and was doing all kinds of research. Morning sickness for one thing, doesn't have to be in the morning, or actually throwing up, just feeling nautilus can be considered morning sickness, I would definitely call it that if you are dry heaving. I would take the test to find out, It sounds like you are pregnant, but you can't ever be positive, unless you take a test. Good luck ^.^

Ok, Me and my gf have been dating for about 3 yrs now. she is 18 yrs old im 20. we had sex a few days ago. the condoms broke on us. but i pulled out way early. you can feel if ur a guy when ur close. and everything was fine after that still took me a bit to come. my question is. well now her period a few days past due. she isnt showing any of the signs of pregnancy. but she seems to be starting to get a belly. but tells me that she feels fine and its from gas?? not sure what to think well im worried. and just had to ask. any answers would be most appreciated. Thanks!

To Anon09, if your girlfriend was pregnant she wouldn't be showing a belly this early into her pregnancy. It doesn't usually show until maybe a month or so after conception.

The best thing to do is be patient and wait and see with the test. I know being patient is easier said than done. Hope everything works out for the best for you.

heenaYou are chutya