Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Help! How to deal with fungicide poisoning? Well, I am not sure it was the fungicide or the alcohol poisoning but I feel sick! Last evening I was a bit alcoholized and decided to start cleansing the garden with the fungicides of course and well, I don’t feel well now, perhaps I inhaled too much of that chemical stuff…

Loading...

I would suggest you to find where you have left the fungicides and store them safely away and then take a shower and see if there are any burn marks on your skin. Then go to the doctor and tell him the situation. Perhaps it is only alcohol, but perhaps there is some additional danger because of the fungicides.
Reply

Loading...