So me and my boyfriend have had sex in the past with condoms everything was normal. Two weeks ago, me and him graduated from high school and we had sex. While having sex, the condom broke inside and we both felt it. He immediately pulled out and I felt nothing come inside me. There was no come in the condom. After a week i started to feel a sharp pain in my adonomial area I'm thinking of its normal it's like my period however I started to feel nausea in the morning and wanting to throw up. I could throw up but I kept having those feelings in the morning so I made myself throw up so I can feel better. I don't eat as much anymore... I can have two sips of soda or water and I would be full. Or eat two bites of my food and be full. Each time I drink water my throat with burn and my upper stomach would burn to. I took two pregnancy tests and they both came out negative but I'm expected to get my period this Thursday June 14. I took the first response early detected pregnancy. But i still fell these symptoms I did research and it said somethig about gastritis and stomach acid reflux. I'm really nervous and need help I'm about to head to college in the fall and I'm praying to god I'm not pregnant. Somebody please help me thank you

It is a possibility as pre cum can result in pregnancy (lubricant released from the man during sex and can contain live sperm)
Taking into account all of your symptoms you could be pregnant, have a stomach bug or be suffering from stress. I suggest you see a doctor as it could be anything keep in mind pregnancy symptoms are relatable to a lot of things