Hello! I did some examinations and my doctor prescribed Hepsera as he said I have hepatitis. How is this possible since I don't have any symptoms at all? Is he wrong? I mean, he prescribed me Hepsera and I don't have any symptoms of hepatitis B. Could I have hepatitis B without any symptoms? Which are the symptoms for hepatitis B? Maybe I felt something but didn't pay much attention.

Hi! Hepatitis B is a very serious infection but some people do have any symptoms at all, like you. The only possible way is to check your blood and result will show if you are infected or not. That is what your doctor did. There are many people who are infected and don't know and so they spread this serious infection by not knowing that at all. Some people, when infected, feel tired, sick; some of them have fever or diarrhea or loose the appetite. Also, dark yellow urine, yellowish eyes and skin and light-colored stools are usual symptoms.