Few months ago my brother and I were on vacation in our small house in the mountain. One morning he woke up with pain in the stomach and we didn't know what to do. We didn't bring any medication with us and nearest pharmacy was 30 miles away. I went to nearest neighbor who lives there and only thing he offered to us was chamomile tea. I was pretty suspicious if it would help but we didn't have another choice.
Next morning my brother was much better and digestive problems were gone. All this remind me that people lived without pills and antibiotics in the past and that we forget many good natural cures. I would like to know which herbal remedies are using nowadays with common diseases.

Hi, you are totally right when you say that we are forgetting many herbal remedies which are more than useful in curing different diseases and problems. Fortunately there are still many people who are using it and you may find much information on the web too. Essential oils which some herbs consist are very efficient and may help in many problems.
Here is just a few herbal remedies which may help
Aloe Vera for Burns, Black Cohosh for Menopause, Boswellia for Arthritis and Joint Injuries, Chaste Tree for Premenstrual Syndrome, Cranberry for Urinary-Tract Infection, Echinacea for Colds and Flu, Evening Primrose Oil for Lowering Cholesterol, Evening Primrose Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis…
As I already said list is long but all these herbs help.