I have had some life altering medical experiences over the last year and a half, and as a result I have become more and more interested in ayurveda and herbal remedies. I have no medical problems, and everyone in my family is healthy, but I would still like to learn more about this. Please get in touch if you know more!

There are many good books about herbal remedies, ayurveda and homeopathy out there, and I recommend you go to a good bookshop in your area and start reading to start with. Once you know a little bit more, you can even take courses to learn about self treatment given by herbal healers.

I really agree with you and i also supports Ayurveda, Because I think this is an alternative medicine for almost all types of internal diseases.

Main benefit of Using Ayurveda is that there are almost 0% chances of side effects and it provides long lasting results as it is totall natural.

Thanks