I have formed positive opinion about Ayurvedic medicine and its natural approach to different problem. Especially since my brother succeed to solve his skin problems using knowledge of Ayurvedic medicine. Fact that everything is natural and without chemicals make me to start searching about home remedies which may be used. If there is someone who may give me more info about remedies which may be used I would be very thankful.

Ayurvedic home remedies are herbs and spices to cure symptoms and diseases. To cure or prevent any symptoms natural herbs are taken in as juices, pastes and powders. Ayurveda also suggests some exercises, massaging techniques, colors, aromas and cleansing therapies as home remedies.
According to Ayurveda home remedies are substances which are commonly used in everyday life. Few such substances are onion, garlic, ginger, honey, black pepper and coriander.
For example if you have common cold you will use honey and pepper mixture. For headaches and migraine there is clay of paste.
If there is stomach pain they suggest banana with yogurt.