Hello! I want to ask you what your experience with herbal tea remedies is. I have never used herbal teas as remedies, I have drunk herbal tea always from my pleasure, but I have heard that herbal tea could be excellent remedy for some disease. I want to know if this is true or false. Thank you!

Hello! As you may know, many drugs are made from some herbs, so, it is normal that some herbal tea are good remedies. I can tell you that chamomile tea, mentha tea, sage tea, parsley tea, etc are very health and helps to some illnesses. For example, parsley tea helps with kidney stones; mentha tea helps with stomachache, etc.

I can tell you that drinking a ginger tea will help with upset stomachs. Mints are good for digestion.
I have a large assortment of teas, and herbal teas. I mostly drink them for their wonderful and enjoyable flavors. I have done some esearch on teas, and infusions... herbs, fruits, spices etc.. and their health benefits.

There is a very large assortment of things tea, and other natural items can do for you.. from lower blood pressure, help with anxioty, calm menstral cramps, soothe head aches and upset stomaches, help with constipation, and more. They can help you to relax, destress, sleep. There are also other important health benefits to teas, herbs, spices, and fruits... Like preventing cancers, and other serious problems. Information is very easy to find in books, and on the internet.

Some can even be used externally, aswell as internally, to help with other 'problems' like acne, rashes, puffy eyes, etc.

Though the site is not completely reliable Wikipedia can give you general information on many different herbs, spices, fruits and teas.

Good luck!
(If you're interested in good teas I suggest looking up "Teavana". They're loose leaf, but amazing!)