I am pre menopausal at the moment, something which given me a lot of hot flashes already. I guess that the worst is yet to come, and that the hot flashes will become unbearable when I am really in the swing of the menopause. Can anyone recommend good herbs for hot flashes?

:-) I had the same trouble with hot flashes, I would get soaking wet with evey one it was embarrasing, and I could not take premarin. So I sat down at Sunharvest and looked through 4 or 5 books cross ref them and came up with a combination through trial and error and also searching the internet and here is what I found works for me. I take DHEA 25mg once a day, black cohosh 540mg 4 times a day, evening primrose oil 1300 mg 2 times a day and black currant 535mg 4 times a day. If I follow this regimen I don't have any hot flashes. I know it seems like a lot but they are real cheap at Puritan's Pride and it's worth it to me to be taking all natural supplements.