I am 49 in peri-menopause that just started last month- night sweats and hot flashes. I have now missed two periods, have all the symptoms of pregancy and feel pregnant. I had one test positive and one negative. that doesn't seem strange to me as with my first child I had 22 tests including 2 blood tests come up negative and was pregnant the whole time.
I have had a tubal and only had one usable tube which was found after my fourth child- they didn't know how I got pregnant then, my tubal was back in 1993.
What do you think my chances of being preganant are? My husband is only 34 and is fertile.

You may well be pregnant my mum has endemetriousus and struggled to have a baby had me at 34 then at 49 pre menapause had another good luck xxx

Hi Im also 49. I have missed my period. I have some symptoms of pregnancy but not sure. My boyfriend is 37 and fertile so there is a chance. I will just have to wait a little longer. Hang in there girl...

OMG! And I thought I was the only 49 year old with a younger man, lol!! I'm currently terrified as I've missed a period and have no other symptoms than light-headedness, light stomach upset ... but I am very irratable/emotional. Aaaaaa, what is wrong with me :-(

HI I am 53, have not had a period in almost 2 yrs..I have a boyfriend that's 35 and very fertile.. my God I think that am pregnant..If I am pregnant, I will be estatic and it will be welcomed..I must thank you guys for sharing your stories, but with God all things are possible..good luck ladies,have courage.. we are still very young and strong, age is just a number I can tell you that.. lol!.

Just curious as to whether you were actually pregnant this last time.

You are in Perimenpause I am to and take Black Cohosh dong quai evening primrose chaste tree berry caps along with Estroblend Maxium strength and Estroven NightTime they work for me. Its all 100 % natural supplements with no side effects what so ever. Read up on Perimenopause its leading up to menopause when your have no more peroids for a whole year you have gone through menopause.