My little kid was just diagnosed with bronchitis. This came as a surprise for us, my husband and me; because we think that we do a pretty good job concerning our son's health. Nevertheless, he started coughing lately and we immediately took him to a doctor. Anyway, I have this opinion that if possible, all types of less dangerous conditions should be treatable with natural medicaments. So, do you know anything that about bronchitis herbal remedies?

Many herbs can be used as natural remedy for bronchitis. Your kid must inhale it in order for it to have healing effect. He can also drink syrups (do not be afraid, they are completely natural, made from herb extracts), they are breaking the bad mucus fluids in lungs and clearing the breathing paths in them. So you see, there are alternative medicaments, but still, from time to time, it would not be bad for your kid to receive standard medical therapy if need for that occurs.