Hello, guys. I am 30 years old and I have some menstrual period problems. I would like to try something like herbal supplements that are indicated for women to use. Can you recommend me any? Are there any side effects and is it safe to use? I would really appreciate all your sincere replies.

Hi, there. There are a lot of herbal supplements on the market that are for women. They are mostly indicated for irregular and painful periods, menopause and similar conditions, but also help with nutrition problems. There are various forms. Supplements are made of different herbs like chaste tree berry, black cohosh, false unicorn root, dong quai and other herbs. However, I suggest you to consult with an expert. Some studies indicate that some herbal remedies can increase or decrease breast cancer risk. Some herbs have similar effects like estrogen and that concerns professionals. I hope you will be cautious. Good luck!