Hello! Anyone knows herbal remedies for sunburn? I am in real pain for I got sunburned my skin pretty badly and I am aware there is not much I could be doing with this except to take some aspirin which I do but I still feel very uncomfortable with this sunburns so I wonder if there is anyone who knows herbal remedies for sunburn?

Basically you can do pretty much with those herbal remedies though it is not like your sunburns would disappear just in a day or two but you can reduce the pain and inflammation and even takes heat out of the skin. There are many home remedies for sunburns such as apple vinegar, whole milk, calendula, lavender even applying sliced tomato would pretty much cool your sunburns and even fresh cucumber slices are perfect to apply on the affected area- that is what I have heard but I personally know aloe vera gel is perfect herbal remedy for sunburns and nowadays you have pure aloe vera packages to buy but if you fail to find it also its combination with some tea tree and green tea is good herbal remedy opt.

* If you suffer from sunburns apply plain yogurt on the red effected skin.
* Deep a cotton wool in cold whole milk and apply on the burnt skin.
* Make a cup of tea and add ice cubs to cool the tea. When cold enough apply the tea on the skin with cotton pads.
* After your skin is burnt from the sun you should apply apple cider vinegar on the skin.
* Slice an onion and apply the liquid on the burnt skin.
* Put ice cubes in a cloth and tap the skin softly.
* Smear aloe vera on the skin to relief the burning sensation.
* Slice a cucumber and rub on the burnt skin.
* Make a lukewarm bath, add oatmeal and get in for a few minutes to relax the skin.
* Apply lavender oil on the burnt skin to help it heal faster.