Hi! Would this be the right place to ask for help about herbs for animals? I have quite a few animals around the house; cats, a dog, guinea pigs and a goat. Of course, they all get sick from time to time. Is treating animals with herbs a realistic possibility? If it works for humans, there must be something in it for our furry friends as well as for us. What do you know about this?

You are not the first person to come up with the idea of herbs for pets, as you will see when you read websites like this http://www.naturalark.com/herbpet.html, to name an example. Of course there are different herbs that can be applied to boost the immune system of almost all mammals. We are not that different from other animals, you know!

What an interesting link, thank you for sharing that. Are there any articles that go into a little more depth on the same issue? I would love to read more about this, and am especially keen on herbs to encourage good health and prevent sickness from striking my animals, especially in the cold winter months.