Hi! Few months ago I realized that I’m allergic to pets. That’s serious problem for me because I have two dogs and one cat. I can’t imagine my life without them. I decided that they will stay in my house. Is it possible to live a normal life with a pet allergy without medications?

Well, you should try anyway. I’m also allergic to cats and I have one at my home. I’m taking allergy shots every year and I feel ok. Maybe you can try with immunotherapy. The most important thing is to boost your immune system. Of course, first you should consult with your doctor. Good luck!

Everyone is different in exposure and reactions. You are allergic to the dander. You may have to get rid of your animals. You can try to keep the house and animals as clean as possible, change litter boxes etc. every day or have someone else do it. I have a cat, but found out I was allergic to dogs when I visited someone who had two dogs. I could barely breathe. My allergy doctor did the tests and found I was allergic to dogs and cats and recommended I get rid of my cat too, but I kid with people that my husband would get rid of me first before the cat.