Hi, guys. My son has been diagnosed with dystonia. For those who do not know, it is a neurological movement disorder. He started with a standard treatment, but I don’t see any progress, at least for now. Are there any herbs that I could give him? Do you know any herbs for dystonia?

Dystonia is, like you said, neurological disorder, but its cause is still unknown, so even the standard treatment only can deal with the symptoms of the disease. So, there really are no herbs that would help people who suffer from dystonia to cure that disease, but there definitely are people out there who will be very much ready to try and convince you just for their own benefit. How long ago was your son diagnosed? And when did he start with the treatment? As I said, it’s very complicated to find the right medical treatment for dystonia, because every person is different and his symptoms are different also, so you really will have to have a lot of patience and results will come, even though not as fast as you hope.