I am worried that I am infected with hiv. The reason why I am worried is that I gave a head to a boy that is believed to have aids. However, I did not know that about him. Can someone tell me more about getting hiv with fellatio?

I hope that you were not infected, but the only way you can be sure is to get a test. I know that this is easier said than done, but you need to take responsibility for your action. It is possible to get HIV with fellatio, so I advise you to go to your doctor. HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus and it causes AIDS. This is an infection of the immune system, which destroys the body's ability to fight off infections. HIV can remain quiet for a long time, so that person infected with it has no symptoms. HIV infects T Lymphocytes, the cells of the immune system, which weakens the entire system. People can be infected and not look sick or even have AIDS. However, they can still transmit HIV and this is a problem for drug therapy because drugs destroy the virus while it is active. The infection can be spread from unprotected sex with an infected partner, including: anal, oral and vaginal intercourse. I hope that you will be ok.

You definitely CAN contract HIV by giving unprotected oral sex to a male. If he ejaculates in your mouth, the virus can be transmitted from his semen into any small cut, abrasion, or ulcer in your mouth.