Hello, folks. My cousin has been diagnosed with tularemia. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. He has an enlargement of the regional lymphatic nodes. I hope someone will know to answer me something more about this. Thank you in advance for answering, guys. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. Enlargement of lymph nodes is quite normal for this condition. There are several forms of this disease. Ulceroglandular form is the most common one. It affects about 80% of all the cases of tularemia. Glandular form is rare. Here, there is no presence of ulceration. If you want to find out more details, consult an expert. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello. Tularemia is also known as Tick-Borne disease. Enlargement of lymph nodes is one of its characteristics. My aunt had this disease. Her inguinal lymph nodes were enlarged. I think that the place of inoculation was close to these. I am not familiar with more details. Maybe someone else will have some more info for you. Good luck! Bye!