Hi. I’ve always been against weight loss pills and products. I only support a natural way of losing pounds, by a simple calorie restriction, or by following some healthy diet plan that does not include any artificial supplements. I have some problems with my weight, actually I always had. I never achieved losing some extra pounds I gained while I was still in high school, and every year I gain 4-5 more. I heard recently about some diet pills called Actslim. I might actually consider trying them since they are supposed to be 100% herbal, or at least that is what I’ve been said. Are you familiar with these pills? Is this really 100% natural herbal food supplement?

Yes, I am familiar with this supplement. My friend used it for a while but since he didn’t have any results, he gave up. Don’t let this discourage you since he was only taking it for about 10-15 days. Maybe if he had continued using it he would actually lose some pound, but he was too impatient.

As for the product, it is really 100 percent natural. It contains vitamins, natural herbs, minerals and plant extracts.

If you don’t like artificial products, this would probably be your favorite among the bad ones. Try it and let us here know how did it go.

It is. This supplement has its good and bad sides. The main good side is its 100 percent natural ingredients. Those same ingredients represent also the main bad side because none of those are familiar for its amazing weight loss abilities.

It contains 150mg of trimethylxanthine. 

Trimethylxanthine is very similar to caffeine even though it has a different name. It is equivalent to one big and very strong cup of coffee. This could boost your energy level but it is unlikely to help you with weight loss.

It also contains green tea (but in a very small) amount and chitosan powder.