Does anybody grow their own herbs for tea? Just recently I calculated how much money we spend on ready bought tea, and at that point I started thinking that it might be possible to grow your own tea herbs. They do it in India, don't they? If you have any idea how to do this, I'd like to hear from you with any tips!

Sure you can. Herbal teas are easily created in the comfort of your own home, even if you have just a small yard or even want to grow herbs inside the house. Peppermint must be the easiest one to do, but other herbs for tea, like camomile, are also good to do. You just dry the herbs after they are done growing and then use them in tea.

Hi and thank you for taking the time to respond. I forgot about peppermint and that definitely sounds easy to grow. I think you can even use fresh peppermint leaves as tea. You mention some other herbs, do you have any other suggestions for herbs that would be easy to grow, for tea?