I have tried everything and I even went to a dermatologist, but nothing worked that the dermatologist gave me. I’ve tried every kind of acne medication out there but it all seemed to irritate my face and make it worse. Someone told me that aspirin mask is working great for acne and I am willing to try. But I don’t know how to mix it, so I was hoping for some tip here. Thanks!

Sure! Ingredients that you need are: Lemon Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aspirin, Aloe Vera, Echinacea and Goldenseal dried herbs or tea. First, Mix in a bowl or container the Lemon Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, a few Aspirin and the Echinacea w/ Goldenseal(you can also use the tea ) and pour the herbs in the bowl. Mix it together and apply with cotton balls solution as an astringent. Leave it on your face to dry, but once it dries put Aloe Vera on your skin. Do this after every time you wash your face. You’ll see aspirin mask is really working great for acne.

when i make mine i used two metal spoons to crush the aspirin. you just put one between the two spoons and press them together over a small bowl. I use about 6. then i add a few drops of hot water and mix. with the water added it should make it easier to get all the small chunks you may have missed. then i add some aloe vera gel, you just have to experiment with how much you want. apply to your face and let it site for about 15 minutes, it gets really flaky and tight so youll know when its been 15 minutes. wash it off with warm water. i find my skin gets dry and tight after washing it so i put aloe vera gel on my face. its great for moisturizing your skin because it doesn't clog up your pores and is supposed to be really good for acne just by itself. i also read that you can use aloe vera gel as a primer for your makeup. just put it on an leave it dry for a minute and then put your makeup on. after the first time i used this aspirin mask i saw results, it works great

On the Dr Oz show they said just aspirin and lemon juice