Hi everyone! Many articles around the web come out with claims that herbs can cure infertility. As a person who has dealt with infertility myself and then finally conceived using IVF, I feel strongly about not scamming women who are desperate for a baby into buying herbs that are no good for them at all. Can I get your opinion on herbs for women's fertility?

Let's not forget that humans had nothing but herbs to cure every and any condition for many centuries. As such, I do think that there are herbs that can help some women achieve pregnancy. But current online claims of herbs that will guarantee you pregnancy are often no more than spam, just like those penile enlargement ads you will get in your inbox; consider these the female version. While I am sure that these ads can be hurtful to women struggling with infertility, we all know that the internet is often a less than ethical place.