Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm confused about some stuff related to coffee side effects.
You see, I could say for my self that I'm really big fan of coffee and that these last couple of years I have developed some form of addictiveness on it. I can't open my eyes in the morning before big cup of coffee and I drink maybe two more cups during the day. So, like I said, I'm a big fan but I don’t drink it a lot. Just recently my mother, who don’t drink it, told me that she has read somewhere that too much coffee can cause permanent infertility in women! I'm not pregnant but I would like to be one day. So, please tell me is this true?

I can tell you only that I haven’t heard more stupid thing for a long time. But, anyway I did a small research on this and find out some stuff about coffee side effects.
Although drinking a lot of coffee could cause some side effects research has shown that drinking moderate amounts of coffee does not have any adverse effects on any aspect of human reproduction, including fertility. Reliable studies have shown that women who drink coffee are neither less fertile nor less likely to conceive than those who do not drink coffee.
Some of the most common side effects are increased blood pressure and maybe a bit increased cholesterol. So, you have nothing to be worried until you keep everything under normal limits.

HAHA

U may call this person stupid for questioning this but i can call you daft for not looking more into the question in hand :)