What herbs would you all recommend to someone who is pretty healthy already, but just wants to boost the immune system and stay healthy? I know that health is something fragile and that it is always good to invest in herbs for healthy living. Which herbs do you suggest I get for healthy living?

I do have a homeopathic tincture that is supposed to help the immune system stay strong. I think it includes calendula, thyme, echineacea and sage. I am sure that this tincture helps a little bit. But a good amount of exercise and a healthy diet also helps in keeping you healthy!

I can suggest you to read about medical mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum. Its been used in traditional medicine for more then 2000 years. Builds up your immune system and much more.

I recently discovered about the amazing benefits of adding Cinnamon to the diet ... it will reduce the stress of modern eating on your pancreas.

Eating lots of Bean sprouts and Coriander will give u a boost of the much needed, hard to find, Vit B17 in your diet, this one I really think will work. 

But i also take something called colloidal silver ... it's more a mineral than herb ... it's doubles up on your own immune system.

Ayuhuasca is worth some research but it is not for the faint hearted ;)