Hi, guys. Every woman that is worried when menopause comes is osteoporosis. Bones are not as they used to be. Since I will be soon at that risk age, I will like to prevent it if possible. Are there any herbs for osteoporosis that you could recommend me or not? I will appreciate all your help.

Hi. I salute your preoccupation for your health. Bone health is important, especially when you are older than 50. There are some herbs that you could take. Dandelion is especially recommended since it contains calcium in respectable amounts. Parsley is rich in boron. Cabbage and cod liver oil are also important. I also recommend pigweed and garlic and onions. Garlic is excellent for boosting your immune system as well. Bye!

Making few changes in your diet, and an exercise can be a very helpful in preventing osteoporosis. Vitamins supplement also can prevent this kind of "situation" Vitamin D (source from morning sun) , Calcium, for those who are in menopausal stage a hormone replacement therapy, EXERCISE. Some doctor prescribed medication like, Evista and Fosamas.

----

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed