A couple that I am friends with recently adopted a girl from Uganda. She is five years old at the moment and suffers from some kind of muscle disease - dystrophy, I think? The long and short of the disease is that her muscles are slowly being destroyed.
When I read about herbs for muscle repair on some news site, quite by chance, I thought about this girl right away. I remembered that this website has a section for alternative medicine, so I wanted your take on herbs for muscle repair, and whether these herbs could help my friends' daughter?

Unfortunately, we cannot say all that much to be of any help to you without knowing at least some more details. If you could tell us more about this person's symptoms, diagnosis and so on, we could perhaps come with suggestions. As it is, I cannot tell you any more than that herbal medicine does work - and by that I mean cure or manage, depending on the condition - for many, many people. I don't see why muscle repair should not be among the list of things that herbal medicine can achieve. But that is all I can really tell you. Have you suggested that your friends see a herbal practitioner for their kid?