I am suffering anemia. I usually face burning sensation in my tongue and sores at the corners of my mouth. I feel very tires also. I do a little bit of work and i get tired. Can somebody tell me whether herbal medicines would help me in someway.

I have read two days ago about anemia in an article here on this site.
Here is the link: https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Aplastic_Anemia_and_MDS__Causes__Symptoms__Treatment_a1084.html

They have some interesting things, I hope that it will be helpful to you.

Best wishes

Thanks for the tips. I have also started taking herbal medicine from Nature Source. after taking the supplement i have not felt any burning sensation in my tongue. i have found the herbal medicine fine so far.

Hi ralphcohen,
Could you give us some more info on what supplements are you taking. It is nice to hear that it has helped you.

Regards.

I'm interested in that too. Give us some more info.

Cheers

Hello. Nice to see your replies. I am taking Aor Ortho Iron supplements from Nature Source. This supplement contains only herbs and natural ingredients. Best part is these natural products don't cause any side-effects. I won't say my hemoglobin level has increased overnight but now i don't get tired fast. So far the results are good.

Well that is the important part. You are feeling all better. It doesn't always have to be the change over night. Do you maybe know what kind of herbs are in this supplement?

Regards

Dong quai, Chivi, Quinoa, Gentian, Dandelion, alfalfa, bilberry, Burdock root, cherry, goldenseal, grape skins, hawthorn berry, Horsetail and many herbal medicine you can get more of them for the treatment of anemia.
But the caution is :
Do not take goldenseal or Oregon grape root if you are pregnant. If you have a history of cardiovascular disease, diabetes or glaucoma, see your physician before taking any herbs.