Hello. I had sex a week ago,(Saturday) quite bizarre and it was unprotected. I know this guy, he didn't let go inside me, however it was really rough sex and for a really long time (4 1/2 hours). Well Naturally two days later I was ridicously sore and swollen. Since tuesday the swelling has gone down but my vagina burns and I have noticed little welts on the vagina and pimples. Now I'm praying I dont have herpes. I had started the HPV vaccine early that month, but I know it does not protect against everything. My Vagina is not really red it doesn't itch it just burns and I can pee fine. I talked to the guy about it earlier that week and said he was tested 3 months ago and was clean however he said he had had sex with one other girl who had also said she had be tested and was clean. I realize people do lie, but my friend has always been straight with me and I know if had something he would tell me even it killed him. I've signed up for a test at nearby clinic. Is it possible though that I have something with similiar symptoms or that I tore up something and it is infected now? Please reply. Thank you.

I am wondering the exact same thing I had sex that was as u described... I shave but I know how those pimples appear and I can tell they are ingrown hairs. I have pimples now only one day after i had sex, but I think it could not be herpes beacause they are above my clit and not in the usual regions herpes would appear. I do feel though as if my lower lymph nodes are swollen a little because they hurt.

Also Does anyone know if you can pop herpes easy like a pimple or do they just HAVE to do it on their own ?

Please respond to this if you have any idea....

Herpes is NOT cureable and you will have it forever. Pop a pimple or not but if it IS herpes there is no way to get rid of it. There is a pill you can take and it can helpo with symptoms etc but remember even if it goes dormant and symptoms stop you will ALWAYS be a carrier and ALWAYS be still be contagious!

FACTS ABOUT GENITAL HERPES:
Transmission is caused by close oral, anal, or genital contact, including intercourse, masturbation, kissing, or any direct skin-to-skin contact which allows for the transfer of bodily fluids.

A person is considered contagious when prodromal symptoms, active sores, and healing lesions are present.

Herpes is potentially contagious when no symptoms are present. That is, a person who has genital herpes is potentially always shedding active virus.

Approximately 1 in 6 members of the general infected population is thought to shed active virus occasionally without symptoms.

Some people do not get typical blister-like sores but harbor active virus in their saliva, vaginal, or penile secretions, and can shed the virus without knowing they have herpes.

Lesions can occur deep inside the vagina where they cannot be seen or felt, but can readily transmit the virus.

An uninfected individual has about a 75% chance of contracting herpes during intimate contact with someone actively shedding virus.

Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar.

Auto-inoculation: An infected individual can spread the virus to other parts of his or her body by touching an area shedding virus and then touching, scratching, or rubbing another susceptible part of the body. Towels are especially conducive to this.

It is possible for a person to contract genital herpes if the partner with oral herpes performs oral sex. Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar.

Environmental surfaces like toilet seats may be a source of contagion, but there is no evidence that this poses a real threat to the general population. Experts differ as to how long the virus can survive on its own. The primary cause of infection remains intimate contact.

What happens when you first get herpes?

Symptoms of herpes usually develop within 2 to 20 days after contact with the virus, although it could take longer. These symptoms may last up to several weeks, varying from one person to the next. In many people, the first infection is so mild that it goes unnoticed. In others, the first attack causes visible sores. Even so, subsequent recurrences of the disease may cause lesions. When the sores are completely healed, the active phase of infection is over. Healing of the skin usually leaves no scars. In either case, the virus retreats into the nervous system and lies dormant.

Typical symptoms

The virus starts to multiply when it gets into the skin cells. The skin becomes red and sensitive, and soon afterward, one or more blisters or bumps appear. The blisters first open, and then heal as new skin tissue forms. During a first outbreak, the area is usually painful and may itch, burn or tingle. Flu-like symptoms are also common. These include swollen glands, headache, muscle ache or fever. Herpes may also infect the urethra, and urinating may cause a burning sensation.

I'm male and had unprotected sex 2 nights ago for the first time, I am kind of a beginner but the sex was really rough. I didn't bust in her but now my penis feels rather weird. the left side of the head was real sensitive to touch and now my testicles are a little sore. Am I just bugging out, from the rough sex or do I need help!?!?!?

it is possible that either partner has hsv type 1 which if cold sores are present can cause genital herpes through oral sex

I was wondering if you ever figured out what your issue was. I had the same thing happen to me...thanks in advance for your reply.

I had this issue seen doctors etc and my neice also had the same thing it not a disease or infection it will subside after a while. What it is and how it was explained to me it is cause it appeared on my lower section and around my ass It was noted as a reaction and swelling due to sexual intercourse (rough sex). the vaginal swells and started lubricateing more the moisture seeps out and travels leaving pimples from the friction of everyday movements and the moisture. I had HIV tests, paps, and a gynecologist who was able to explain it since all my test came back normal. You can also get an external yeast infection as well that one is Up front on the lips of the clit and usally in the form of welts. These are often confused with STI's simple cure of fugal cream and a yeast infection pack but you can always consult your doctor for tests.

I had this and so has my niece it took a trip to a gynecologist to explain what it was. if it small wart like pimples it swelling from rough sex. It often confused with genital warts but those are internal for females, external is usually swelling near the rear area they appear around the anal and virginal folds. It will subside when the swelling goes down in a few weeks usually if not consult a gynecologist. Another one often confused with an STI is an external yeast infection. This usually accompany by itching burning, and welts in the frontal area of the lips of the vaginal area. You can get these the same as any yeast infection from soaps, detergents, pads anything that come in contact with it that it reacts to. The solution for this is a fugal cream and a yeast infection pack ( 3 -7 day pack) the 1 day pack cure can be to strong and only add to the issue. I suggest the 3 day or 7 day. But always check with your doctors to have the security in knowing for sure.

I had some rough sex two nights ago and I have what looks like a cluster of herpes. However every single bump has a hair growing in it. The sex was unprotected and pretty intensive. I wanna know how long something like that would stay if it is herpes? Or is this normal? Hopefully it's all just from the friction

Health Guru
Hi. He it is herpes then your carry that virus for life and will keep on getting out breaks every now and again just the same as cold sores around the mouth. The best thing you can do is to go to your doctor/sexual health clinic and get it checked out. Hope this helps :-)

This exact same thing is happening to me as we speak the doctor looked at me down there and instantly told me she thought I had herpes but I tried to tell her it wasnt possible and that it was because of rough sex for a long period of time but I still got checked and I'm waiting for the phone call back

How did it go? What did the results say?

What happened? I am going through this rn