I had sex with a guy (unprotected) and I was sore on my vagina lips since that day and two days on. 2 days later where I was sore at 2 bumps started to form they later filled with white fluid but didn't look like a blister or wasn't a open bump. I've had a boil or absent which ever one you want to call it, on my vigina before so I thought It could of been that again it went away writhing 4 days but now I have vigina inflation and discharge more often. I haven't shave cause I have shaving bumps like bumps on the vigina area but none of them are blisters or never turned into nothing worse then shaving bump. And it's been a month + and I haven't had any of the sore bump I had before. Recently my face (at my jaw line) and my neck been breaking out but I'm thinking it's from stress from thinking its herpes or it's from this face wash that probably been irritating me I really don't know what's going on something is wrong with my body help me out here. I get really depress.

I am pretty sure you do not have herpes.  If you had a herpes breakout, it would hurt tremendously, especially upon a blister or sore touching anything.  I agree that your face and neck is probably breaking out because of the stress.  Generally, when a female breaks out in a herpes infection, it hurts so bad, it burns to urinate or have sex.  As far as the vaginal discharge, as long as it doesn't have a foul odor and the color is clear to cloudy, you're fine. The bumps on your labia are hair follicles more than likely.  They can get ingrown like any hair and become infected. 

Thank you for answering! And it hurts when I have sex so I just don't know what it can be and the discharge sometimes have a smell but sometimes don't.

You may get tested from a doctor. Lots of people at HerpesSinglesDating.net have similar condiction.

You'd better see doctor as sooner as possible.Hope you recovery soon

Herpes outbreaks do not have a discharge. This could be anything from a yeast infection to gonorrhea. In any case, a trip to the doctor is essential. If you don't get something serious like gonorrhea treated, this could lead to infertility.