Does anyone have experience getting a Laser Enucleation of the Prostate procedure in the New York City or Long Island area?  Specifically, has anyone had any experience with Dr. Okeke on Long Island, Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger of New York Urology Specialists, or, at NYU -- Dr. Benjamin Brucker or Dr. Chris Kelly?  Or can you recommend anyone else?

Thanks.

Dr Chris DiBlasio (huntington, NY) has the most experience than anyone in NY

Hi Bruce,
I am looking for Holep in NY area for my dad. Did you find someone you'd recommend?
Thanks. Laura

Hi--do you have personal experience with Dr. DiBlasio?
Thanks

Celebrity
Just wondering if u have find out more info on dr DiBlasio.

I am interested in going to him for HoLEP, a procedure very few urologists offer to patients. I understand the imporant of having a surgeon with super experience because the procedure is difficult: the high power laser, the enucleation technique as well as morcellator.

He graduated from a offshore med school. I don't know if that is important. His surgical skill in Holep that is most important and this is the area he is impressive as he is the instructor for HoLEP. I called his office and asked how many HoLEP had he performed. The answer was many.