Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used Dr. Michael Evan Sachs in the New York area. Michael Evan Sachs is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in the New York area. Please give me any information you might have on a Dr. Michael Evan Sachs.
Thanks in advance.

I was going to have surgery with him, and did some VERY extensive research. The lightest of what I discovered would be enough to freeze your soul. Please, take my advice and stay away from this surgeon.
Listen to what I say, please, I beg you. I don't wanna go into detail here, but I don't need to. If you have any sense, JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

i had an appointment with him. his website is brilliant. but oh my god.... has the most mal-practice lawsuits in the state of new york, is not allowed to perform rhino-plasty without another surgeon present, killed some poor irish lady...

How did you guys find this out?

Dr. Andrew Jacono is worse! He is the worst plastic surgeon on the face of this earth. Habitual butcher!