Hi everybody! I want to undergo calf augmentation. I'm doing currently some research about Dr. Leonard Grossman, who does this and some other kinds of plastic surgeries through fat gratification. I have read about him all I could find in internet so far, watched him on news, been on consultation with him. Everything seems great, but I still need to get some more info before getting to final "yes" decision. The operation is costly, and it's about my body, so.. Maybe somebody was treated by him, and can share their valuable experiences with me?
Thank you for your help!

hi i had a procedure done by him with little to no results he wasn't honest with me .

Guest wrote:

I had a consulatation with him in may 06 every thing looked good until I requested photos and the receptionist started babbling and making excuses as to why they have none..I was turned off by that and decided not to push ahead with the procedure....I certrainly dont have $8,000 to throw away on temporary results!!!. :roll: I was so estatic when I found out there was an alternative to calf implants as I dont want any foreign object in my body or tell tale scars. oh well

I was dreaming of this procedure, even made an appointment.. and after watching it on the news ( they said it was about 3,000$ give and take) I even saved up the money. But when I called them , they said it was a 10,000$ and running a "special" for 8,500$. which is nuts for fat graffting.. if u can get breast implants for 5,000$$$$. And its not permant, i canceled my appoint. Does any1 have any info on how much this cost somewhere else, and any results?

yesss!!! they did the same thing to me saw it on tv for $3,500 and when i went for consult in 06 they said it was $8,500

I wonder whatever happened to that lady that they did the transfer on? she was featured on cbs I think, just curious as to whether her fat implant stayed, I would pay the 8,500 but not if it is going to be reabsorbed in a couple yrs or so!

I too am curious about Sheila Simmons, featured on the CBS report about calf augmentation. Would be reassuring to find out whether her results were as permanent as promised by Dr. Grossman. I was so disappointed by the negative comments posted about Grossman here on this forum. I was all set to fly to NY from my home in Europe to have the procedure done. I am desperate to have my shrivelled calves augmented (But not so desperate as to consider calf augmentation with implants... OUCH!) I thought Sheila's results looked amazing on telly and would be ecstatic if I achieved half as good a result myself.

Please, anyone who has had this procedure done by Grossman or any other doctor, let me know how it went.

Sheila Simmons is doing great, as are hundreds of patients who have had PERMANENT fat transfer for any body part augmentation procedure in our office.
I see some people showing disappointment in the $3,000 mentioned on the news and the $8,500 price tag quoted in the office.
Sheila went on the National TV and pretty much the whole world saw her get the procedure done. For this reason all she paid for was the anesthesia and the facility fee of $3,000. Dr. Grossman waived his fee.
I hope this issue is made clear.

There are finally some photos posted in his website, I myself wonder if the results last, its not easy in this day and age to blow 8 grand on six month results.

Thanks Guest! I wasn't aware that before/after pictures of calf augmentation had become available on Dr. Grossman's website. They look absolutely amazing. I now have renewed hope about having this done myself. Pity the pictures didn't specify how much time has elapsed between the befores and afters. That would have given us a good idea as to whether the results last or not! Still, the results looked so much more natural than calf implants.

Yes the pictures look amazing, If I had any kind of reassurance that these results last I would do it in a heartbeat!

i deteste my calves and when i came across dr grossman online i was ecstatic to the point i cried, i've never had a boyfriend, or been on holiday, i cant enjoy my lfe, i know it's pathetis but i feel like my shrivelled calves hold me back SOOO much, theres a place called mollo beauty clinic in london that do permanant butt enhancement using some sort of permanant gel, it's injected in and is like fat grafting, does anyne know anywhere that would do this for legs?

Omg I have few interested things about this Dr Grossman too... This is really bad cause he also scam me too. You should sue him, cause he was not suppose to charge you without you concern. Or we can Team together and get help, We can't not let this keep going on, because he will do it to many other people. And those people that works for him are very rude, all Dr grossman care for its the money, He is not like other doctor that care for his patients and make them happy. all he cares for its the money, once he get it, your F**k. It funny cause sometimes my friend call and he even pretents to be some other person, and you actually talking to the doctor. How professional is that? I have two friends that went to him and are willing to team. He IS NOO GOOD. PEOPLE BEWARE DR GROSSMAN ITS NOOOO GOOD!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to reply to all of the negative feedback on Dr. Grossman. You are all absolutely wrong. Dr. Grossman is the completely opposite of what you all commented on. I had a leg augmentation and it is a great success. My legs are gorgeous and I am completely happy with his service. I would reccommend it done to anyone who needs it. If you folks are bitter about the way you look, please do not take it out on Dr. Grossman. He is the best plastic surgeon in the U.S.A...in fact the whole world.

Hello Layla
When did you do your surgery?
I hear a lot of bad comment about Dr Grossman, I heard he ask for a 3090 deposit for every surgery, that its completely absurd.