I am having a Nose surgery perhaps in May and I am looking for a great plastic surgeon. It is very hard to find one. Anyone who can recomend a surgeon, would be greatly appreciated.

I am on the same boat, Im in the process of researching doctors, some that I have come across in my research

Dr Howard Bellin
Dr Guida
Dr Silverman
Dr Sachs

any info on any of these doctors would be great

What is the most important, you didn’t write where you live. You probably would not like to travel too far to visit the surgeon that I can recommend you to. I think that personal contact is very important and can be inter-individually variable. I can recommend you several best doctors from NYC. Dr Hamburg has been practicing over 15 years, Dr Mordcai Blau is one of the leading plastic surgeons in New York, and his recommendation is that he is the artist and the sculptor at the same time. I’m sure he makes pieces of art of noses. If you are not to do the surgery in NY, you can find the phone number on which you can get the info about the surgeons from your area. It would be good to wait no longer to make an appointment, because you need to be prepared for an operation. You’re going to get some advices from your future surgeon before the surgery is to be done.

Thanks for the information. I live in VA and I am actually planing to have my surgery in NY so any information would be great. Thanks

Hi, anyone knows about Dr. Scott E. Newman??? I am having a consultation with him for a nose surgery. Thanks.

I am student in UK and I would like to make a nose surgery in France(paris) so could anybody recommend for my the best doctor in France for nose surgery.

thanks alot.