Where can I find a surgeon in new york skilled at MIRP mini parathyroid surgery

Hi Joe, have you found anyone who is skilled at MIRP yet? When you say New York, do you mean NYC or do you mean somewhere in New York state? It looks like no one has much advice on this so I would say that you're best off going through the internet and also trying to find someone through your insurance network as well. What do you think?

for anybody in the northeast US, I just returned from NYC where Dr. William Inabnet performed my parathyroid surgery. He was wonderful, great personality, skilled, helpful office staff and I left the hospital and went out to lunch with my husband. I researched extensively and his qualifications seemed extraordinary. He definitely does enough to be an expert. good luck, as I know I found it difficult to find someone qualified without traveling too far. I live in buffalo so it is an hour flight.

dr lawrence Gordon in Goshen, NY works out of st anthonys hospital in Wallkill NY