I have done some research on the new Prostric "Urolift" procedure from NeoTrac and it looks very promising.  Does anyone have any first hand experience with it?    JWB43 7/6/13

I had it done this week I will let you know in a few days what it's like

Guest, Please do. How was the procedure? Easy? short? I know I will kick myselk for not doing it. Please keep us updated. Where did you have it done? Utah? I can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks,

jwb43

Can you provide an update on your experience with Urolift? What was the procedure like? How quickly were you able to resume normal activities? How effective has it been so far? Where did you find a doc qualified to perform the procedure?

Maco,

Urolift is not approved in the US yet. It is being done in europe. There are several research stutdies going on that you might qualify for and it is free to you but you may have to travel to a different state.Google Urolift clinical trails or something like that. I know they were doing one in Utah now. It looks like a better option that having RE. I wish I had done it instead of HoLEP.

Everything I read about UroLift sounds great compared to the other methods. I ask my DR and he does not recommend. I wonder why?

How long has it been and are you satisfied?

It is now approved by FDA In USA.  So any skilled treatment centers or doctors available in Ohio or Alabama? USA?

This seems superior to Green Light PPV. 

Appreciate it!

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY SURGEON WHO CAN DO THIS IN SOUTHERN CA SPUTH OF LOSANGLS

Hello. Will be having it done on the 27th of this month. My doctor said it will be the best thing for me. Tryed the pills they suck. I have a stricture just before the bladder. and now my prostate is enlarged. If it helps. I really don't what the other surgery. Ken

This is an old thread; did you find a solution? Urolift is what I had, 2 months ago, recommend without reservations. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

But my question remains: if my prostate will continue to grow, how is it that the implant will not compress it and rupture it by perforation?

Not as much money to be made !