I had flu two years ago and my colleague offered me some homeopathy product that helped my flu I think now I was healed in few days. But now I have got flu again and my colleague is ex and I have forget what was the name of this homeopathy product that helped my flu and I am desperate now to find it. Does anybody know any flu homeopathy treatment to recommend to me? Thanks much!

I have tried once to heal my flu with I think it is called Oscillococcinum and I can't say it was not of any help but I kind of a get seek when I figured out that this homeopathy product is made from wild duck liver and heart. So I couldn't help it there was no way I could take it any more despite the fact that today it is a very commercial and popular homeopathy product that is claimed to be a reservoir for flu viruses. Anyway I tried placebo and it happened also to be as much effective as this duck thing. There are no side effects it was just about my psychological approach and I am finished with this flu homeopathy treatment but my sis is using it regularly and she is swearing in it. So that is my suggestion - Oscillococcinum is homeopathy remedy that could help your flu again.

Gelsemium, Rhus tox, Eup., or Ars. Merc., Pyrogen. are some of the medicines for flu. In fact there are many. Which one is best suited to you, your local homeopathic physician can tell after knowing your symptoms.