What are the advantages of homeopathic cures on allopathic ones? I am sick of side effects from meds and changing therapies. My wife said you are what you eat… and I read some posts and people have had good results with homeopathy cures and no one so far has complained on side effects.

There are many advantages, effectiveness, safety, consistency, naturalness, etc. Homeopathy has proved itself in treating every conceivable type of health care situation and remedies do not go in and out of fashion, and do not disappear from the shelves because they are no longer useful. It does not use synthetic substances, but relies on the healing properties inherent in plants, minerals, and even animal substances. In spite of the complexities of using homeopathy on a professional level, for serious illnesses, it can also be used effectively at home with a few basic remedies. You should definitely try!!!