Hi there, I am suffering from arthritis and I heard that homeopathy can help me with my condition. This is really getting unbearable and I would try anything to help myself. But is homeopathy dangerous? Should I even bother to try it? I see fast answers on this subject, please. Thank you in advance for your responses.

Trust me on this. It really helps in most cases. My uncle tried it. Before this treatment he didn't believe in this but now his opinion has changed. I hope that your opinion will change as well because it can really help you. It is not dangerous and any doctor will tell you that. But as for effectiveness, doctor will probably tell you that it isn't medically proved that it helps. But homeopathy is used for almost 150 years successfully. I wish you all the best.

Homeopathic medicine can be used by most people, but as there are many different homeopathic medicines available, and as each person responds to illness in a different way, take care in matching your symptoms to a particular homeopathic medicine and ensure that you carefully follows the instruction for taking it.

Homoeopathic medicines are energy. They are prepared by extreme dilutions and contain no material substance in them. This eliminates the dangers and hence, no side effects. But large overdose of homoeopathic medicine than what is being prescribed by the physician can result in little difficulty.

Occasionally (and that too in chronic cases) after taking a homeopathic medicine your symptoms may become slightly worse. This effect will be brief and is a good sign that the body's natural healing energies have started to counteract the illness. After this, the symptoms will subside as you regain your heath.