Hello! I would like to hear if allergies relief with homeopathy is possible for it's been for years now I am suffering from some kind of seasonal allergies that always comes in September and lasts for about two or three months-someone said to me I am allergic on ambrosia. Anyway no meds helps me I am without a breath I am coughing sneezing my eyes are watery and itchy and I wonder would homeopathy helped me with allergies relief and besides that I have also cats and dogs allergy and would like to hear how homeopathy works and what product to use.

I also have allergies that are manifested just like your -sneezing nose, coughing, watery eyes; trouble breathing the only difference is I am having it on spring. But those symptoms are practically the same and homeopathy is about symptoms so you might try with what I use-Allium cepa is homeopathy product that helped me much in gaining allergies relief especially regarding my respiratory troubles. It has been almost two years now I haven't had those allergies symptoms I couldn't say they have vanished but surely are not of the same size they used to be before I try homeopathy. So it could really help you in gaining allergies relief of any kind for it actually affects the immune system making him more stronger and less sensitive but important is to find homeopathy specialist and discuss with him through all your symptoms for there're on hundreds homeopathy remedies so he could determine which one would be the best for you.

Homeopathy is effective in treating Allergies.But you need to get a personalized treatment, as Homeopathy is based upon individualization.
You may get some information from my article on allergy.
please click the following link to read:

Wish you wellness through Homeopathy.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed