Hi there, I am female who is 28 years old and I have persistent yeast infection. For now I haven't thought of using homeopathy but after repeated condition I would certainly like to know my options. I know that homeopathy may treat many conditions but what is the deal with this one? Any thoughts?

Hi there. When I saw your question I just had to answer. My good friend had the same problem as you do now. And guess what? She tried all the things doctors said to her but the condition was back after some time. She tried homeopathy and now the condition is gone. She is a living proof of homeopathic success with this condition. I hope that you will learn something from her case. Good luck.

I would definately encourage the use of homeopathy for this problem. My fiance had recurrent thrush b/c of continuous antibiotic use and homeopathy is the only thing that finally cleared it. There are several homeopathic medicines out there and I can't remember which we used except that it had Yeast in the name and a bunch of different homeopathic remedies in it including Candida. I would just check out some of the products out there and try the one that stands out to you.

Are you on the birth control pill?? If so, change to a lower hormone dose or stop the pill. I had recurrent (up to 10 a year!) yeast infections and haven't had one in 3 years since I've stopped the pill!