Hi, there. I have been reading some material on vitiligo. As far as I understand, it is a loss of skin pigment in certain areas. I must admit that I have never seen it before live. I would like to know if this can cover the entire body. Can anyone reply to my post? I would really appreciate it.

We deal with vitiligo, psoriasis (neurodermatitis), eczema, plane warts, urticarial, acne (pimple), scabies, skin allergy, ichthyosis, prurigo nodularis, tinea of feet and hands, tinea of the scalp and tinea of the body. We also treat dermatitis, herpes, melisma and erythroderma and various other skin diseases. We employ fumigation-washing therapy, in which secret prescriptions are used to nourish the blood so that the skin flourishes. The prescription is individualized to treat both symptoms and root causes of the disease. The achievements are remarkable and the hospital has become a specialized one with unique features. see more skin treatment on the website of vitiligotcm.

I suffer from vitiligo at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement treatment of experts, I have completely recuperated my health and I have become cheerful. I would like to share this with whoever has the same problems,you can talk to their doctors on the website of vitiligotcm.

Yes . I have had vitiligo over my entire body since I was about 14 years old.

A white patch was discovered on the upper back when I was eight years old and by the time I was in my mid-twenties, the lost of pigment had completely covered me. No more patches, just extremely light skin with bright white hair. Consequently I avoided the sun as much as possible. By the way, I've also abstained from alcoholic beverages and have never been a smoker. So at 82 (with no age spots), I'm told I look ten years younger than I am. I would post a photo here if I could.

A litttle late to the party but yes, my significant other has vitiligo and lost all of his pigmentation by high school. Everyone used to call him powder and even some Mexican guy decided to be rude to him saying you stupid a** white people don't understand us, wven though he is hispanic himself. Interesting part is his body and facial hair due include like a 50/50 division of white and black hairs(and I mean all body and facial hair). It doesn't make him look old or anything it actually just looks cool lol. His hair is 97%black since I only find white hairs maybe once in a while. But yes, it can cover the entiiire body, top to bottom and all crevices.

Oh and he really doesn't care much for sun screen since we just normally play video games or head straight to work. Not the types to play in the sun, but also because he doesn't want nasty sunburn, just because we're a little lazy lol. He does'nt mind the sun at all(even though I tell him of the consequences :/ ) And he just decided not to care about treatments to see if they could fix it early on. He just looks like a really white person with white hairs lol