Is there a cure for vitiligo? I have this skin disorder around my eyes, on my chin and neck. I hate it and it makes me feel unclean. I’m 20 and this really affects my self esteem. Please help.

Unfortunately cure for vitiligo is still not found, but there are things that can be done to improve skin appearance. Spread of vitiligo can be controlled and some treatment can
restore skin colour. I use dermatint herbal remedy that is indicated in vitiligo. It is based on several plant oils that are effective in skin re-pigmentation. It requires patience; I noticed improvement after 3 months but continued using it. But the difference is significant.

As regards Cure in vitiligo, Different people use the term »Cure« in different context. Some use this term for complete eradication of illness from the body, while others are concerned only with re-pigmentation of the existing spots.
If you mean complete eradication of the disease from you system, that is a tricky matter. Vitiligo results from a derangement of your normal defense mechanisms against infection. The body starts producing antibodies against pigment producing cells of its own skin. No definite causes are known, and so are the remedies. This is a generalized abnormality of your immune system, and there are currently no acceptable permanent means to halt this process.
The damage to pigment producing cells manifests as patches of skin, which have reduced, or no pigment. This is what bothers you, us and every one else.
You cannot cure or halt it, but you can manage the local manifestations (white patches) using topical or oral treatments.
If you disease is not widespread, and is limited you can go for a topical treatment. The one I used and found beneficial is the once form where I got this material.
antivitiligo.com/vitiligotreatment.html