Please, can somebody help me! I’m desperate and totally confused. Some white big spots occurred on my hands. I don’t know what it is. My mother thinks it’s vitiligo but my friend told me that it’s some kind of disorder in pigmentation called hypopigmentation. Is it mild hypopigmentation or vitiligo? Thanks!

Well, it’s hard to say what’s happening with your hands until I can see them. But I can tell you that vitiligo is characterized by depigmented areas, usually sharply demarcated and often symmetric. They are milk-white. I have vitiligo for years. Hypopigmentation is when skin pigmentation is reduced. Go to dermatologist.

It is right there more than one skin conditions that causes white spots in skin.
And some time dermatologist also confuse in diagnosing right skin disorder.

However there are some symptoms by which you can diagnose easily. If your spots are burnt when exposed to sun then it is vitiligo.

Further more a special device called Wood's Lamp is also used to diagnose vitiligo more about this device you may visit
http://www.antivitiligo.com/vitiligo/vitiligo-woods-lamp.html

Have had enough with Vitiligo? Don't Give up your hope too soon. Our medically proven Vitiligo Treatment will make you live your life all over again. It's easy, It's safe and It's quick... Have the best Vitiligo Cure at: