I was on 20 mgs and cut back to 10 mgs with my doctors approval. Im staying the same weight after gaining 20 pounds and would like to stay on the paxil and lose the 20 pounds i gained from it? Is that possible, and if so HOW?

stop eating fatty food, and do lots of cardio!

Hi, just read your post from 2009 re paxil and weight gain. I gained around 25lbs whilst on paxil. I complained to my doctor that paxil had caused the weight gain, but he said it was impossible. I then changed doctors. The new doc told me that almost all patients on paxil will gain a substantial amount of weight, and that it was virually impossible to loose weight whilst on paxil. She changed my meds, and I have managed to loose about half the weight gained. Just the saddest thing, as I was never overweight before. I train 3 - 4 times a week, but cannot shake the weight. Soul destroying!

What meds were u changed too?