If so HOW? I was on 20 mg a day now on 10 mgs. i gained over 20 pounds since january and would like to get rid of at least ten. Is there any way besides going off the mediaction completly? Diets dont work, paxil just makes most people gain weight please help.

Acai Burn (or weight loss pills) have not made me lose 1 lb and I've taken them almost a month!
However they do make me feel better when I take them. I think it's due to the acai berries and Vit B.
Don't get sucked into this..(at least it did not help me) the only way to lose weight is to diet and exercise.
Anyone had any results with Acai berry diet supplement that hasn't used exercise and diet to lose the weight?

Unfortunately the only way to lose weight is to adjust your diet and start with some physical activity.

I know that you have heard this like a million times but ask yourself why is like that. First of all you need to adjust your nutrition. You don’t need to start with some diet which is not going to help but instead try to cut back on junk foods and fatty foods and instead increase healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables and increase intake of fluids into your organism.

And you definitely need to start with any kind of physical activity. Choose something you like the most and just start. If you are persistent you will see results very fast.