Im 14 years old, and Im addicted to masterbating. I started in grade 6, so when i was 11 years old. Over the years its gotten to be more regular. Ive tried to stop but i find i get turned on so easily, that almost anything gets me masterbating. I can hardly go a day withough doing it. I even started looking at porn & hentai on my computer behind my parents backs. I feel super guilty that im doing it, but my addiction to masterbatiion overpowers even my feelings to obey my parents. What can I do? Its so frustrating (I have also already heard that masterbating is natural and that i should keep doing it, but i want to be able to control it and cut back so I won't break my parents rules).

Find a hobby. Play video games. Sports. Get out the house more. Draw. Facebook. Something to keep your mind occupied.

i have the same issue you have
i tried another hobby but it useless i always get back to masterbating and badly so if you solve your problem please help me to solve mine too ...

i'm a freshman in high school and i play football, basketball, baseball, and chill with friends but i still masterbate almost every night its almost like i can't go to sleep with out doing that and i really dont care if my parents care if i wath porn cuz i no that almost every kid watches it. but the thing that consirnes me is tht i can do it with out watching anything i dont know how i do that.

Something that helped me alittle bit over the past few months is getting pictures from someone u no like ur gf or a close friend tht u no would send u one. it may be occurward to ask but trust me its worth it. I now hav my masterbateing down to 3 times a week because of tht.

Good Luck!! and one more thing if u play a sport like football where theres a lot of man on man contact it also cuts down on ur mastebateing

Pray Namaz 5 Times in a Day.

HI FRIENDS, is very easy to control that thing, while the thinking coming through ur mind to masterbate, just drink TOO Much of water and wait a minute and go to toilet urine if u urine the hardness ll go off try it ...

HI FRIENDS, is very easy to control that thing, while the thinking coming through ur mind to masterbate, just drink TOO Much of water and wait a minute and go to toilet urine if u urine the hardness ll go off try it ...

yea i have the same problem and i wanna try to control it im down to 1 time a day sometimes i can go without it on 2 days that's as far as i've gotten but i really don't wanna feel like im betraying my parents by doing this so please just try to post some useful things for me and this other guy.

only way is to have a strong will power,,, yo cant quit but i have successfully controlled it for 2 months 

the key is to control in those 5 mins

after that u will feel that u dont want to do it

this is the common problem with all in today's era for this habit our lifestyle and surroundings are responsible if you really want to control masterbation then you have to do many things these are as folows just wake up early in the morning and take 1 litre of water and go to toilet keep in mind that you feel much fresh means there should be no constipation. constipation plays a vital role in masterbation it makes us habitual to it because it pulls up the semen towards the outyard so make sure you feel much frsh after going to toilet after oing to toilet,you should run for atleast 2-3 k.m so that you can swet properly......this will also help in blood circulation and much amount of oxygen towards your sex organ if your sex organ gets much of the oxygen then you will feel satisfy without masterbation then have a bath and while bathing dont forget to wash your penis properly both outside and inside because you have to feel fresh everyday take light food in breakfast..........fruits are very helpfull then make your day with the remembrance of god and make a strong wish in your mind that you will start remembring yor idol everyday and everytime make ur attire very simple do not use perfumes and deodrants use only natural fragrances these helps too to prevent a desire of being masterbate and now you will be busy to the whole day never watch over any girl and accidently if you watch her then make a hard thinking in your mind that is is like my sister and i have to respect and protect weach and every girl........i have an indiscriminate power to protect them from anybudy this will make ur thoughts high and a high tought guy never think to do bad............ never eat too much and never eat non veg and also avoid onion and garlic made currys and food they are so excited elements towards the sex desire so make ur schedule busy and whenever you have a desire to masterbate then try to go for a long walk so that you ca n swet if you are able to swet then no one can stop you controlling your desire of mastubation even you thoughts can not do so now at the end of day do not drink milk on nights or white things in ur meal at night they also excite you for the desire of masturbation before sleeping start praying to god and chant the holy names of god doing this you will soon control your desire to masterbate thanking you i have done this and found it very helpfull after controlling you will find yourself powerfull,ur face blushing and the braveness from ur heart god bless you all

hi friend having a problem of masturbation. i had it to. i started masturbating after getting addicted to porn. its not as easy to leave

a habit specially when it is worst. i masturbated 2-3 times a day. later on i felt i  was doing something wrong.i searched the web for

my solution.i finally i got it and what to do (some of these you will think it sucks but it will be very help full to you):-

masturbation is habit and habits takes a long time(1-3 months to years) so never give up or your patience.

1. you should know what will happen if you do to much masturbation, for example the colour of your penis will change into black, your hands will shiver when you try to keep it idle, your stamina will decrease, you will get tired easily,you can not concentrate on your work, studies,you will feel lazy,and many more.

2.  to avoid porn by thinking the respect of family.play more new pc games, ouu can get outdoor games,spend a long time facebook(i dont reccomend this cause you can get addiction of facebook, but still it can help you get rid of masturbation ), study more all the time day and night(warning only if u are nerd :P and yeah dont think i am nerd), try watching stickfigures at

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

(i love watching them).play more more more more more more more and more games in pc , and outdoor games.

3. to use less internet.

4. always call your friend to play pc games with you.

5. keep on doing any activity to keep you engage in your work.

6. throw, break or sell(O_O   :P) dvds containg pornographic materials(i know its hard to keep it apart from you but u will have to do it)

7. you will look ugly,and will become foolish so stop it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are millions of more solutions in web try to explore it. i hope these points will help you.:O;-);-):-| 

ALL THE BEST

thanks for ur advise i try to do in every days

you know that this masturbation and watching porn thing ..is hard to get rid of it
but ..if you find the right thing for you it'll
be forgotten 1# maybe if have gf you'll be
embarrassed and stop doing it
2# or you can socialize and hang with friends you will forget it
3# find a long series and watch it online ..that way if you open the internet your mind will think about the series instead of porn ..for example i watch naruto ..4# and finally games ...video games or real life games like football etc .. my passion is video games on play station .. so this is ways to abandon the ship of masturbation ...i hope i helped even a little

thanx dud........ that good rply to us... thanx again......
and plz cont. to advice us ..........

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Im 23yr old and from last 10-11year's im doing masturbation daily and DUE TO THIS I M LOSING MY STAMINA...
and i want to stop my that habit.. when im with my gf . im feeling very shamefull when im not statisfing her completely.. and im feeling very tired after 1st round and if im trying 2nd round after that im totally fine my all energy.... WHEN WE Sso plz advice me How can I stop/control my masterbation habits? nd MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO IMPROVE MY STAMINA.

As it is, we try to start it like it is, I was finished. And while I've been preparing to put penis inside HER p***y. THEN Outside of HER p***y my sperm slips DOWN..........
IM VERY THIN .
AND IM ONLY EAT POTATO VEG. SOOO PLZ ADVICE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..