Hallo people, well,it has sotra taken me long to publish my own posting, but m glad that i finally did.... PREMATURE EJACULATION!!.. this is a gravely word for all guys out there, and though some suffer from it once in a while due to overexcitement or other surrounding factors, for a number of us, it is a permanent omen.. I will start to give u my own story of how i started masturbating and how it ended up to premature ejaculation.., then finally to how i have been able to get myslef out of the habit, and also how m making an effort to improve my pefromance.. Please enjoy and also leave comments or reply's so that we can broaden this discussion and help each other out , for the benefit of our lives especially the sexual aspect.
Well, I started masturbating at around 12 yrs of age (now m 28 yrs old), and learnt of this habit from my peers who were older than me, and hence we masturbated while wathching porn or pictures of nude women. at that time, it was all fun for us, and the fact that i reached puberty at the age of around 16yrs, i dint know anything about ejaculation. so as far as i can remember, my ejaculations back then were nothing but dry air... lol..
I started ejaculating at the age of 16, and as far as i can say, during my earlier years of masturbation, it used to take me almost 2 hours to ejaculate, but with my frequent masturbation, this reduced dramatically, and by the time i was 22 yrs, it only took me about 4 minutes of masturbation to ejaculate. All along, i was a virgin, and even though i loved women, i was more fascinated by breasts and caressing, but i would always retreat to my closed room and recall her image, then masturbate to orgasm. Therefore i never had any sexual intercourse not untill i was about 26 yrs old, since it was easier for me to masturbate and orgasm, plus i would do it as frequently as i wanted.
i grew from an occassional masturbator to a very heavy masturbator, where i would msturbate upto 5 or 6 times in a single day. all along, no one educated me or neither did i know the side effects, and plus the fact that i was so secretive about it, amounted to my awaiting Disaster!!
i have been reading posts from various people who suffered from premature ejaculation who complained of : Knee pains, decrease in memory power, vision, hair loss and all other things, and i'm sorry to say that these are real. From my personal experience, I used to be a wizard in Math, and i was really intelligent, but as years went by, my level of concentration and recall reduced drastically. I would be told one thing, and the next minute i would have forgotten it. i became uncertain whether i have locked the door, picked up my cell fone, etc. My grades really went from bad to worse, and math which was my favourite, became a night mare, however hard i tried to concentrate. I was an athlete, and i was always on the basketball court, but at 17yrs, my knees started swelling. It first started with my right knee one tuesday morning. i woke up to find my knee really swollen and it looked like there was so much fluid trapped in it. I immediately went for xrays and other exams, but all these showed nothing. so the doctor asked me to massage it frequently, and the problem switched from my right knee to my left knee... and it never stopped hurting. so i had to quit my passion for B.Ball.
Other symptoms that you will notice, although they will differ in every individual, are as follows:
- PHYSICAL EFFECTS : pain in the legs - u find that u cannot stand for a long time, or cannot do vigorous exercises easily; Pain in the
back; wrinkles and narrowing of the base of your penis, It becomes much softer; Its size diminishes
and so does its erection and amount of ejaculation.
- SOCIAL EFFECT: you will find yourself keeping away from the oposite sex, coz u are more afraid that if u get too intimate with gal,
u might ejaculate even before getting insidde her, or u might even come immediately she grabs ur penis
- You become more frustrated mentally, thinking that you will never have a normal sex life, thinking that you will never
marry, or even if you do, your marriage will break up.
This is the explanation that i found from my research on these problems. " the more we masturbate, the more we empty our reservoir of sperms, and our bodies try to replace the diminishing levels at a faster rate than they can be produced. This is more so, for those who maturbate for about 2 or 3 times everyday, for a long period of time. therefore because the body cannot replace the sperm production that fast it tends to switch to its second option, which is the body itself. Calcium and posphorous minerals from our bones will begin to be emptied, to make up for the sperms. And these also include the minerals and neuro-transmitters in the brain, which are robbed of their nutrients at a faster rate than the body can produce them, so as to cater for sperm production. therefore all these deficiencies, will start building up, and after some time, ( it usually takes 2 or more years, again depending on the individual) thats when u begin to suffer from all these bone issues, premaure ejaculation n all that.
I knew about my premature ejaculation at 26 yrs of age, when i finally got a girlfriend who really loved me to death, no matter wat! plus she was a virgin, and was so new to the sex thingy. So everytime we started foreplay, i would ejaculate immediately, and she would laugh it off, thinking that i ejaculate so fast coz she's too hot for me. little did she know that there's a mortal reason to that. i had it rough trying to penetrate her coz as i said she was a virgin, but when i finally did, i swear, I came 2 seconds after going in.!! This happened for 3 consecutive nights we tried, and i have neveer been scared like that. So i started searching for answers t my problems on any website that i could lay my hands on, and thats when i found the root cause being masturbation. that night i made up my mind, never ever to msturbate again. I was so scared, that it completely reprogrammed my mind.! anytime i felt like an urge to maasturbate, i just remembered my first day of sex when i came 2 seconds of digging into my gal. and it freaks me out o much, that i chuck the whole idea. the best way to avoid such an urge , i found out, was to get out of the house or your comfort zone immediately, do something creative, or just take a walk, and in like 5 to 10 minutes, the urge will be gone. another thing, refrain from porn websites when alone, coz these will play on your minds fantasies and you will find yaself with the jerking off urge.
I talked to my gal about it, i was lucky she dint know a thing, n i told her that maybe the reason for my premature ejaculation was because of an appendix surgery which i had (offcourse i was lying, but i was glad she believed me). so i started trying out the desensitizing creams, sprays and all that, but i came to find out that these creams just make u numb, just for about a minute, but u still end up with premature ejaculation. another problem with the cremes, is that they make both you and your partner numb, so none of you ends up enjoying the love making session. some of the cremes also had a burning sensation , it was like my penis was dipped in Ether!
This is what i researched and did, that helped me till today. It might work out for you too, and there's no harm in trying.
* REVERSE MASTURBATION:- this is what i call it, coz i couldnt find a better name. What i basically did was this, was we decided that my galfriend will start masturbating me. Let me tell u why i found this to work. When u r masturbating yaself, ur mind is fully working at 100%, trying to create a fake sexual atmosphere, a fake nude woman, a fake vagina, a fake sexual intercourse and all that. and at the same time, you are vigorously trying to jerk off. all these strain on your brain tends to make ur brainoverwork itself, and give in to superfast ejaculation. But when she is jerking u off instead, she is in control, and all ur brain does is just respond to her hand strokes, therefore the brain will be at ease, and from this technique, you will start learning how to relax ur brain easily, any time u want to have sex.
So, what i started doing, was every night, lay in bed, and my galfriend started masturbating me. During the first days, i would come less than a minute, since the touch of her hands over my penis wwas too much. also, my mind was rushing too fast. but then with time, i learnt to relax myslef and mind. Now here is the trick, .. 'when u feel like u r about to come, let her know, and she has to squeeze the tip of your penis firmly for about 10 to 15 seconds. This will stop u from cumming, and reduce ur excie ment level. she did this for like 4 times, and the fifth time, she would allow me to ejaculate. Believe me, doing this for only about 2 weeks, i realised that my self control went from 1 minute to more than 15 minutes. i couldnt believe it maself, but i decided that it was too early to celebrate, so i just kept on with the exercise.

Offcourse at times i was too turned on, and we would decide to give it a shot, so i came to know about this energy drink named ENZOY. what this does, is that it keeps ur penis hard as a rock for about 30 minutes or so. Therefore, once u have a premature ejaculation, your penis still remains hard as a rock, and doesnt go limb, and so u can keep on thrusting into ur gal. Your peins will go limb, after maybe 4 encounters. But i only did this once in a while, since i knew that the only way to treat my ED permanently, was through exercises n stuff.. therefore my advise to u, is that u shoudnt rely on this quick therapy, coz it will not cure your root cause, but will give u just temporary pleasure, and u also dont want ur body to get too used to it, such that u become an addict of it, and then ur d**k will never function normally again!! So my best advice is keepin on with exercising, and stay away from desensitizing creams n sprays.
MY SECOND SOLUTION: My second self therapy after i started getting comfortable with my 'reveerse masturbation', was this: I got my gal into a comfortable position, where i could be able to hold firm to my penis at the same time. so how this worked was that i gave my penis a tight grip at the base, using my thumb and two fingers. I discovered that this made me lose the warm sensation of the vagina, and by holding tight to my penile base, i discovered that i was able to give my gal a good 3 minutes of love making by the first trial. This method is to train ur penis, to getting used to the vaginal enviroment, and with time, you will find that the sensory organs at the tip of ur penis will start getting accustomed to the inside of the vagina, and this will be one of the bigest leaps to curing P.E..
So i would hold firmly to the base of my penis, and thrust in and out , and when i release the grip of my fingers, i would come after afew more shots. The time i took to come increased with more practise, and this made me extremely happy, coz i knew i was on the right track!! YAY!!
My last therapy, was herbal medicine. I found out some good herbal medicine that has been used from time back, eg by chinese and indians (remember they are the fathers of herbal and ancient medicine), which work on the kidneys and other body parts, and help the body in restoring the nutrients which u lost in years of mastrbation faster. one was african black ant, which worked out okay for me, though at times it gave me a slight headache. even though, i felt a really big difference with them. M not saying that u should go buy them, but its worth a try.
My biggest advice is first and foremost, "STOP MASTUBATING COMPLETELY, IF U WANT TO LEAD A HAPPILY FUTURE MARRIED LIFE'. Anytime u feel like masturbating , just remember this "your wife will leave u for another man, if she finds out that u cant satisfy her. Or even worse, people will start fuccking ur wife, when u r not around, and u will raise other peoples kids in future, thinking they r ur own". when i remember these lines anytime i feel like jerking off, i puts me off completely, and i just leave my comfort zone, go outside n do something constructive. By the time i come back to the house, m perfectly normal again. I know it wont be easy, but hey, if i managed to get out of it, any one can do it. just remember that u will be a laughing stalk and will lead a lonely life of premature ejaculation anytime u feel like masturbating , and that will close the deal.
I'm also not saying that P.E will happen to everyone who jerks off, but just remember this.. ' it might take upto 5 or more years of you jerking off, but one day, you will for sure end up being a premature ejaculator.
For those who have this problem, dont freak out, donr despair thinking that life if over for you. Thank God for this steadyhealth website, for its only here that we can share our experiences and try to find solutions coz trust me , 99% of men out there, cannot say they suffer from ED to anyone. Not eevn their best friends. And i wanna let y'all know that i din my research , and from the "reverse masturbation ' and my other exercises that i did, through all trial and error methods, m happy to let y'all know that in a period of almost 3 years now, i can proudly say that i am able to last upto 8- 10 minutes of good sex, and if i apply the thumb squeeze technique, i last until my woman comes before me. Hey, this is the most amazing part.. I never imagined that my gal would ever say words like "baby..fuuck me harder till i come again" trust me the day she said that, was the day i knew that I WAS FINALLY TURNING BACK THE HANDS OF TIME'..
One more thing.. ' remember it took years for you to become a premature ejaculator, therefore dont think it will take 2 weeks or a month, to reverse the process. It will take a good amount of determination , effort and time, but the joy is that once u start seeing the fruits of your hard labour, the more motivated u become to keep on. Remember itts just like weight lifting. The more u exercise ur muscles, the stronger they get. So keep dont think that u r out there alone. The number of people suffering from P.E, is just unbelievable. Thank God u found this website, for i believe in helping out fellow mankind the best way that i can. Please dont forget to give ur constructive opinion or feedback or comment, and lets broaden our interlllectual ability.any pwrsonal questions, you can send me a message directly to my inbox, and i will answer promptly.

thanks so much for reading thru' and please spread the message about the dangers of masturbation, so that we can weed this evil monster out of our sexual garden..

Thanks y'all.!

Very informative.. Thanks for sharing , and thanks for this website ..

Im not sure why it took you until the age of 16 to start ejaculating.
Either way, masturbation never caused me to be to fast for women.
Now that im married, i dont have to, however, it doesnt effect me.

Wow man thanks for tha article, I am one of the guys who are having this problem right now and i can totally relate to many things you wrote in this article. Im 22 years old with very bad sexual life. Even i dont want to admit it i know im addicted to masturbating and its been now about 3 years. Here is my story. I started masturbating at the age o 12-13,normal for the boys i think, and i remember i could masturbate for 5 times in a day without any problems of pe or addiction. until the age of 18 i never had erection problems or premature ejaculation problems. i could totaly control when to have orgasm (from 5 minutes to 1 hour mastrubating) and i even remember that i was finding wierd that guys in porn didnt have hard erections while i was super hard for an hour constantly). At the age of 16 i went to a hooker, she gave me a blowjob and i remeber that i wasnt as hard as i expected to be and also didt ejaculate.(i lasted more than 12 minutes) and then a few months later i finally had sex( with a hooker again) but again i didnt have a good erection. From what i believe now, then i was just anxious because it was my first time and thats it. except from h****rs i had hooked up with just 3-4 girls but just kissing touching no sex. After that i didn do anything for a year and then i started masturbating more and more. Actually i was not normal masturbating i was just rubbing my penis over my pants while i was watching porn (you know in case my mother walked in my room),. At the age of 20 i went to a hooker again and i finished in less than i minute while she was giving me head. I felt horrible so embarrased. After that i knew i had a serious problem. Since then i havent had tried to have sex just hooked up with a girl but again just kissing (this time beacause i was afraid to do an extra step). Right now i dont even want to talk to girls because i know that im not going to sleep with them because of my fear of embarrasment of p.e. And i know tha i am losing chances with girls i would like to have a relationship just because i am afraid to deal with my problem.

Except from all the above i was really stanned to read in your article about the back pains or the bad memory, focus, studing problems( i have these symptoms but i thought they were caused from marijuana and alcohol and bad sleeping habits). Iwant to get rid of my problem as soon as possible to have a normal sex life. Except from the girls i am missing i also have problem with my friends because they are talking to girls all the time you know and i am just sitting there and looking or i just dont go out at all to avoid these situations.

Sorry for the long post, but i wanted to say these things that i keep inside me and i would like to ask you some questions. How long do you think it will take after stoping masturbation to see some results, and what about masturbating very rare like twice a month and trying not to ejaculate fast.(i think this will help). I know that i can stop masturbating i am glad that i have more serious thinks to do right now (exams at university) to make me stop thinking about masturbating and sex all the time. Your post really really helped me and I WOULD APRECIATE IT IF YOU RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE.

sorry for my english :)

ur welcome trey ..

ur welcome trey .. thanks

Caterpillar ... Well, You need to remember that we all have different body structures right ? Some people mature very early, and others reach puberty in their late years ... As i stated, overmasturbation might not affect everyone, but the largest majority of men who do it end up suffering from the aftermath of overmasturbation . From my research, i've found out that over 95% of the cases i've seen of premature ejaculation, the one suffering always attests to having masturbated heavily at some point in their lives ..

Hey, What i'd suggest you to try, though i know its not easy, is to quit the habit all together . i remember how mine happened, was anytime i felt like masturbating, i would get out of my seclusion and go either outside or to a public area, and amazingly the urge to masturbate just faded faster than it came. One thing i realised was that after years of masturbation, we tend to train our minds control our sex urge, not realising that its we as people, who should be controlling th thoughts in our minds .. so if you can cultivate the will power of cutting off sex n masturbation urges anytime they crop your mind, then you will outdo masturbation faster that you can imagine .

Always remember this , - Your Thoughs lead to your feelings ; your feelings lead to your actions; and your actions always give you results, weather good or bad. Therefore, sexual thoughts will give you sexual feelings, and if you dont have a woman around, will make you take sexual relieving actions like masturbation. So, just try and take good control of your thoughs ...

And trust me, once you have this in check, then you can start practising the keyGel exercises, healthy eating and all the rest of the stuff i talked about in my earlier post. And trust me, your body will start regaining its long lost vitality. It wont be an overnight transformation as you would like, it takes time and persistance, since it took you time to go from a 30 minute ejaculator to a 1 minute man right ? so give your body time, and it will restore itself to the fullest with the right positive attitude, physical exercise, food and starting a healthy sexual relationship.

Peace.!

Thanks for the quick reply my friend. I believe that i wont have any problem quiting. I just hope that you will be around here on this site at least for the next 3-4 months because i would like to have somebody to talk about my ''progress''. You know like i have to report to someone. loool. :)
Peace!!

wow...thanks for posting this. i'm sure i'll try one of your 'reverse therapy'. Seriously, the issue about not being certain of things is my biggest fear. It happens to me like everyday. Moreover, i'm a student in the university..
But with the help you've posted, i'll breakthru it...i'm sure.
Thanx man.

No prob tson89. .. Let me know how it goes ... thanks

ur welcome man, trust me, though it seems hard to break this habit, its easier than you think ... its all about tricking your mind and overcoming its masturbation urge .. let me know how u fair ...

thank u bro

this year i am going to get married

buy the time i got this advice

thank u lot

hey tanx for ur mesage ok am so like thanks

hello thank you very much for your this post and i am really feeling better because i am in same situation like you as i was reading all your stuff which does make sense while i am reading and seing the same changes in me i had the same situation now i am at this point that even in foreplay sometime when my gf touches my penis i ejaculate because of my over overmasturbation let me tell you when i was 14 i use to masturbate 4 times a day before i used to take long but with time i start ejaculating early like you said in the post i really want to stop masturbation and have this cure naturally because no one to be 1 min man and no woman will be with you if you are 1 min man your post has really given me hope to fix it as i was really scared.. thank you very much brother life is feeling great with this post trust me because this is a problem we cannot share with anyone so what is the best start for someone starting off from begining because let me tell you something i also went to medical ed and pe doctor and he prescribed me Clomipramine which gave me side effect like crazy i was vomiting and sh*t and also he made me buy all his products like stud 100 spray and desentize creams i was so in to to fix the problem i bought everything i swear i spend $500 to $700 in these products but it only gave me temp relief and i was back to where i was again so my suggestion to everyone do not buy these stuff its all scam and to make $$$$$ because that stuff just num you and my partner got mad at me as she had some reaction with me also and because of that i lost her forever and she left me saying i am crazy guy who uses this kind of products she didnt understand me and my situation but whoever went t thorough this can understand how its like so thank you brother hopefully you are still here and i want to know any other advice and exercise and anything to eat natural that can help this to overcome the Pe.. once again thank you and you are the best person man (Y)