Hey i am 14 and i was wondering does masterbation help your penis grow?

yeah does it?

Not really, but there are some positives to your experience!

Part 1

Everyone who reads you need to make your sel intereted what I have to say because it's so true and importante. I've a issue with masterbation since I was about 2 and I haveto say in a certain this is normal. This si a bit persoonal but just to help all of you I'l say I did masterbate since then yea, but it was on my stomach once I would be in bed I would press against my penis with just ym hands or something else like my pillow or blankets. So think, I didn't know what it was I was doing but I felt so good doing it, and once it got to the end I would feel (forget the word), and it would shake a few time and I would feel drained out from there (ejacualtion). I masterbated every so often as much as 6-1 times a week, but it got more closer to 7 as I got to my teenage years, untill then the effects of mastebation could easily be seen espcially when I did it more than 3-4 times a week, I felt sluggish, tired too often, I lacked much social skills or need of it, and I really could't stop doing it. It was like something I had to do once my testicles where ready, it felt more like a an adiction and actually it is but I'll get to that later. Just before I go on though I'd like to announce I'm from a Chrsitian faith, but don't let that converse your mind in the wrong way. I promote truth and say exactly what happens/ed to help anyone who reads this. Now in my teenage years I really was getting annoyed and tired of this addiction (not really just an addiction, say more later) but it got to that point, and I really tried to not do it and I would feel bad after doing it thinking I deserved the results. I even asked God to forgive me everytime after, but He understood it wasn't all my fault, I felt much rejection, and hurt and pain in myself so this was my let out of my everyday struggles and pain (emptyness). Then I only knew God my Jesus as a far away person, not someone I thought I could even talk with (yikes, that's such a lie), but that's then. Masterbation would only feel good for a time being, but after I ejaculated it was over, the good feeling and the fun. I tell the truth it was a good feeling, and God made it that way and fun too, hehe. But it only added to my stress level after that and made it harder for me to concentrate and learn at school, but I kno God was with me and he helped me on. But not ignoring the fact that it did desocialize me, made me feel sick in different ways, it brought sick/bad thoughts to mind (Satan too). It did other various hurts to me but what I sadis enough to tell you that it does hurt you, Masterbation to a good extent does hurt you, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE SOURCES SAY OUT THERE BECAUSE ALL sources are not true nor good. They just want yo to BUY Their Products, wrong it's lies, so many off them!!So let me tell I didn't feel like there was a way out from this issue and it made me feel bad everytime I did it (A Sin when done too and hurts wither you or someone else), the reson I bracket here is to emphasize that if you're Christian and you think that it's alwaysyou sinning when you masterbate and you're bad well it's not compltely true, especially if your over ther age of 21 or so, and younger mattering on your situationS in life. But above all it does leave you with some less energy when you do it espeically more than once a day!Now some things I'd liketo clarify you'd asking yourself, first with all I'm Christian but I'm not against "the meaning of being sexual and forming a personnal good culture of your own" I would even say some girlsih exclaimations would be good for your every way is fine too, think , Jesus being God has both all the female and male characteristics, like hello He's a Male but he did create both sexes off of His Fullness!! SO saying that I'm not a hardcore male here, but I alwys try to kee my boyhood (maleness) and get some male influence from somethings. Also I'd have to say you should feel bd when you masterbate, everyone and yes everyone does it sometimes, wether 10x/year or 10x/week !, but it's about keeping a good balance. Jesus isn't going to punish and make you masterbate if you're really tired, or hurt someone else or did something elsewrong, He's alwys here to help you!!and it's always you're drive to Masterbate when you're FULL OF ENERGY, WHY not keep that energy that night and read something good, or excersise or watch something good on t.v or DVD/VHS, call a friend/relative, hey read the Bible, talk to God (I do!!), um play a video game, eat soemthing nutritous etc...Or just help someone out, a charity, a homeles shelter, a friend, a family member, loved one etc...All right there's some things you can do instead sitting down and doing that other fun and enjoyale thing. Also to those who say it is a sin, no it's NOT a sin aslong as it doesn't allow you to hurt someelse or God ways (doing good, rightfull actions, time wth him, reading scirptures), after the point when you're hurting your life and effecting others or the good effect you can have on others then it's a Sin. I have to say that once I became a born again Christian in early April 2004, yeay 3 yr anniversary, lol, this year! (As in I asked Jesus to come into my life "some say heart" and I asked Him to forgive me of all my sins I felt His SPIRIT come into me), it was such a relaxing a exuberante and unemptying feeling, it was His love for me and this was just teh beggining I've changed alot since then, and here I stll do masterbate at times but think, I don't have a girl friend and never had one yet and sometimes I really do want one ,so that causes some inner pressure to masterbate, because once you have a girl friend it must another special way of love which I've never felt. So this issue is on adding to the temptation. Also I don't feel a right way of love from my parents and there are some discriminations and many other issues which I wish could change about our relationships, and other relationships are lacking and I also have other social issues and many other issues inner and conventionally outer issues which add to the extravisual aspects of masterbating and have a calming on my nerves and letting out my inner stresses. It does help people to a certain extent, and only if you have too much energy in yourself and can't sleep, or/and your testicles are ehem full. Apart from that don't do it, it only degrades your energy and eventually your life style and living standards. Now I've got a personnal way of coming over this masterbating issue read my next posting, I'll have a drawn up reasonable way of over coming it's temptations and how to allow yourself not to do it too much. I'm not ure if there's a way to stop because I have TRIED SO hard and it doesn't allow yout to, now what that it is, it could be many things for each person. But to have it controlled would be a great deal for some (next posting). Now one more aspect of this issue I'd like to point out is the spiritual aspect of masterbating. God for one thing created everything as you can SEE, physically, and spiritually aswell. This world though has another spiritual character His name is Satan and ofcoarse amny demons (fallen angels). God's Spirit (The Holy Spirit) is good, but Satan's is bad (evil). He will temp you to commit masterbation just to ruin and devulge (suck it into a mess) byt tempting you and putting evil and tempting thoughts and likely rasing the physical temptation of you private orgrans so you would go ahead and masterbate. It's so bad Satan and his demons have done alot of damage already, so don't allow his extra temptation to overcome you (next posting). But Jesus can help, and will only help if you allow and ask Him to, or else you'll have to deal with on your own and I know it's very hard to do that by youself!!! Now here's the flinch about all this part (spiritual part), if you feel emptyiness and you'd like to come out of it, then ask Jesus into your life, He really is God or else I wouldn't be able to write all this down (He's been helping me all the way). He will fill in yourself that gap which is all your emptyness, no matter how much, where it's from, why's, and it'll be easier to cope without masterbating as much as you used to. So if you want to change this masterbating problem + alot of everything else here's how to ask Jesus into your life,,,open your mind and your heart and your soul and speak to God (Jesus) and ask Him "Lord I have tried on my own and I've failed, I've done much good but also much wrong, and I really need your help in this life I want to be free, set free from all my grievancess, my issues and my tempatations, and I ask you to forgive me of all my sins from since I was young untill now and ask you into my life. And may your Holy Spirit come and infill me now and help me through out my life, thank you Jesus alot, Amen!!". Once you pray this you've been saved (you'll never die ever!) and you've just began a relationship with the God of the Heavens and the UNiverse. Don't stop there friends, get a Bible from soemwhere and read some of it every day 1-2 /day good enough + ask the Lord to guide you in your readings and how much you read "I'd say 1-1,1/2 chapters is good enough". Keep your relationship with Him, talk to him about everything and listen to Him quietly and Learn". He will really change your life in every way!!

and about penis growth, it probably does??research it,,,lol

No, it doesn't.

You penis size is genetic. Masturbating won't affect the growth at all.

im also 14 but i dont think it does but cant u pop a vain and die?

no, you can't die from masturbation!

Guest wrote:

yeah does it?

no masterbation CANNOT increase ur penis size. u get it from ur dad. the only way to make ur penis bigger is loose 30-35 pounds and there goes 1inch lol.. it will take a while lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH you hav been a great help and have changed the way i think about it. I will always remember this article when i think about it

losing weight is one way yes, i dropped 60 lbs last year and gained about 2". this is a great way since it also boosts your energy and speed.

second there are exercises you can preform but they are NOT masturbating. they are exercises designed to strengthen certain parts of your penis, but they take dedication and time. here's an article to a few of the exercises(includes pictures so if you are offended by that nature or are under your country's legal age to see those kind of pictures do not look.): penis-resources.com/Natural-Penis-Enlargement-Guide.pdf

I am 27 yrs of age and started masterbating when i was 14......and since than i have been masterbating almost regularly at least once a day....and many times twice or even more....i remember sometimes i used to masterbate even 4 or 5 times in 24 hours....!!!!

i was unaware if it could cause any problem or side effect??

but on more than one occasion i heard or read from some expert doctor or sexologist who were saying that masterbation isnt anywrong. all were confirming "USE IT OR LOOSE IT" rule....

i tried to stop masterbating , but that became possible for maximum of 2 weeks...and then i was back masterbating even more....!!!

but since last 1 year i m feeling that my desire for sex has lessened .....and so does the size of my penis...

still i cant stop masterbating...because it has become a very bad habit....i cant even sleep if i dont do it. but i notice that i m not enjoyin it as much as i used to do it....and even my penis has become small....and its not getting as hard as it used to be.

can anyone help me out with the correct remidies???

i can see many other people also having the same difficulties as i had experienced......and i m giving CAUTION to all teenagers and youngster out there not to get involved in too much masterbation.....!!!!otherwise it may reduce the size of ur penis...!!!

im 17 but i do it as well i even do it twice in 1 sitting sometimes 3 this means (no homo) i do it and take a 2 min break and do it again its like taking control of me and sometimes it starts 2 hurt but i cnt stop and it only makes it worse bcuz i dont have a girl not 2 comfortable talking to the opposite sex yet so that pretty much forces me 2 do it can some1 plzz help will it stop my penis from growing?

Actually there is a fact that says u can get bigger :-D , but it means getting surgery to get some kind of tissue cut off %-) This is supposed to make u bigger by about 1-2inces. So if ur really desperate get a surgery that only cost $100,000 for an extra 1-2inces but it might increase pleasure wen having sex. :-S

Actually they have soo much stuff around the internet that says if you masturbate nothing will happen to your penis size but the truth is everything happens......Your penis is weaker in your sac is always trying to produce sperm instead of trying to expand the penis.....I stop masturbating and no lie my penis started to grow....like sometimes I got hard but I always remember 1 thing in that's to keep my hands out of my pants....see ppl with small cocks say yea masturbation is okay when its really not.....if you're 18 in younger quit beating off in you will grow.....

1. quit masturbating
2.stay in shape
3.eat good foods
4.GET A GF

Well I'm 14 too i started at 13 1/2 and my penis has grow about 2 inchs that's when it is erected but it has grow about 1/2 a inch normal ;P :-D